Brother ScanNCut CM900
Exclusive to Bellarine Sewing Centre – reduced price to $550. Limited stock available
Introducing the new ScanNCut CM900 from Brother, the world’s first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner. No more design cartridges and no PC required, ScanNCut will change the way you think about cutting machines forever. Imagine having 1102 built-in designs…so what? Now, imagine cutting what other cutting machines can cut, plus cut fabric effortlessly! But wait… there is more, the new model has a 30% larger screen, 12″ x 24″ Scanning, Wireless Network Ready and the list goes on!
- World’s first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner. Scan virtually anything – from a handmade drawing to your most cherished family photo
- No design cartridges or PC required. With over 1100 built-in designs and the ability to scan virtually anything, your creative freedom is no longer limited
- Large 4.85 inch colour LCD touch screen with on-screen editing capabilities such as rotating, welding, resizing and organizing
- Wireless Network Ready
- 12 inch x 24 inch wide scanning and cutting area to accommodate large projects
- Easy to use right out of the box with a limited set up time and user-friendly interface
- Enhanced Scanning – RGB colour recognition
- PES and PHC Data Readability – It will read your applique embroidery line data so you can cut the applique fabric.
- USB Port for PC Connection
New Model also comes with a Trolley Bag available for purchase separately.