Making a quilt with points, odd shapes or a whole lot of ‘Y’ seams can be a bit tricky but not if you are working with templates.
This class will teach you how to use the templates for perfect cutting and marking for seams and how to sew these ‘Y’ seams to create this beautiful quilt.
Date: Thursday 19th August
Time: 10am to 3pm
Teacher: Zoe Clifton
You are required to bring your own sewing machine and tools.
We recommend an in store visit to assist with selecting fabrics for this project
Please note: This class will be confirmed one week prior to the class date. Any cancellations received after that date will not be refunded.
We have some COVID rules to follow…
- As the classroom and bathroom have to be cleaned prior to your arrival you are NOT to arrive before 9.45am. This means you are NOT even allowed to drop your machines etc in store as we will have nowhere to put them while the areas are being cleaned. So if you arrive before 9.45am please be aware we will be asking you to wait in your cars. Sorry to be blunt but we have rules to follow too!
- No sharing of food is permitted. You can bring your own lunch but no morning tea sadly. We will have tea and coffee available.
- Masks must be worn ALL DAY if required by Government rules at the time. This means on your face! Not on but under your chin or nose, actually ON your mouth and nose ALL DAY
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival and throughout the day.
- You MUST QR reader on entry.
- If you feel sick, even a little bit please do not come to class. We do not want to close the business for 2 weeks!