Free Motion Fun
Are you a little frightened of free motion sewing? Do you struggle with this process? Do you just want to learn how to start?
This class is just a whole heap of fun. We learn how to relax and enjoy the process of free motion sewing while making some cute little projects to take home. This is a great way to start your journey with free motion.
Please note class fee includes the kit for the small projects you will be making.
Dates: Friday 13th August
Time: 10am to 1.00pm
Teacher: Zoe Clifton
You are required to bring your own sewing machine and tools.
We recommend an in store visit to assist with selecting fabrics for this project
Please note: This class will be confirmed one week prior to the class date. Any cancellations received after that date will not be refunded.
We have some COVID rules to follow…
- As the classroom and bathroom have to be cleaned prior to your arrival you are NOT to arrive before 9.45am. This means you are NOT even allowed to drop your machines etc in store as we will have nowhere to put them while the areas are being cleaned. So if you arrive before 9.45am please be aware we will be asking you to wait in your cars. Sorry to be blunt but we have rules to follow too!
- No sharing of food is permitted. You can bring your own lunch but no morning tea sadly. We will have tea and coffee available.
- Masks must be worn ALL DAY if required by Government rules at the time. This means on your face! Not on but under your chin or nose, actually ON your mouth and nose ALL DAY
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival and throughout the day.
- You MUST QR reader on entry.
- If you feel sick, even a little bit please do not come to class. We do not want to close the business for 2 weeks!